Finding Your Strengths and Developing a Growth Mindset
Time & Location
About the Event
Registration for this event will open December 1st.
Join us for our "Finding Your Strengths and Developing a Growth Mindset" the second of a four-part career development workshop designed for EMERGE College Scholars and Alumni by professional co-active coaches Valerie Miller and Dina Bsharat.
Take the VIA Character Strengths survey to find your strengths, and we’ll help you debrief what they mean and how you can use them to your advantage. Understand what a growth mindset is and why it’s so crucial to develop one for your professional career.
- What are you good at? Finding your strengths and competencies
- Exercises help identify participants’ understand the value behind their strengths and how they can use this information andhighlight their strengths in their job search (LinkedIn, Resumes, cover letters, interviews)
- Cultivating a Growth Mindset
- Building your resilience
- Overcoming fear andfailure
- Turning challenges into opportunities
Prerequisite before the call for participants to take this strengths survey: