Selling Yourself: Online and In Person Creating an impactful Resume and Online Profile
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for our "Selling Yourself: Online and In Person Creating an impactful Resume and Online Profile" the first of a four-part career development workshop designed for EMERGE College Scholars and Alumni by professional co-active coaches Valerie Miller and Dina Bsharat.
How to get the right people interested in what you have to offer, engaging the online community and growing your network, how to use LinkedIn to your advantage.
What’s Your Story?
- Writing a bio: How to translate who you are that will connect with people
- What do you do best: using impactful language to highlight your strengths andhelp you stand out
- Applying all the learnings to enhance your resumes and cover letters
Your Online Profile
- Social Media: how to create an eye-catching LinkedIn Profile
- How to get recruiters and others interested in you
- Uncovering the hidden functionalities of LinkedIn and how to use them to your advantage to get noticed by recruiters
The first 15 students to register will be able to receive individualized feedback from Valeria Miller and Dina Bsharat on their resumes.